Thursday 12 September 2013

Tag #3 ~ Polka Dots

I've been overwhelmed with everyone's support of my new venture. Thank you all so much. As well as lots of lovely entries, I've also had a lot of people wanting to join in as regular and occassional hosts! How fab is that? 

and so.... our first hostess is Carol ~ you can find her blog here . Carol has been a staunch supporter of the challenge from the first inklings of the idea.
Carol's theme is POLKA DOTS

You can make any size/shape tag you like, use any mediums you like... just follow the theme. You have until Wednesday 18th September at 9pm GMT to post your entries.
It may be a good idea to leave a comment with your link as well as using the inlinkz.

Mandy ♥

5 comments:

  1. Here is my tag
    http://anne-annescraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry I missed the Bird one - wasn't quite finished !!! :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful example from Carol. Thank you for the challenge and have a nice weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to have found you! I love making tags. I have been making tags for years. This is going to be so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your sample. Such an inspiration for us!

    ReplyDelete